понедельник, 3 апреля 2017 г.

Feelings, emotions and body language

Body language is various in different countries. In fact, we use it every day sometimes even not realizing it. The body language can tell a lot about person and his or her attitude to you. So, it great to know the meaning of different gestures. My room-mate is very emotional person, so I can observe different gestures and emotions almost every minute, her mood is really changeable. By the way, it is quite thrilling to look at the way she reacts in different situations.
To my mind, to show your emotions you need to have a special talent, because I sometimes find it difficult. As a result, I do like people who show them without hesitation. However, sometimes it can be too much and drives you crazy.
On the pictures you can see a lot of different emotions and body language:








I would like to share with you my favourite music video. It is connected with one of my favourite series “Sherlock”. But, it is unique because the music from this series is played on urkrainian musical instruments: bandura and button accordion. It is very thrilling to listen this music; it brings me a lot of positive emotions. This video also inspires me a lot because it shows that everything is possible. Every time when I turn this video on it makes me smile from ear to ear.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий